@
LOCKWATCHER.COM
Lockwatchers Blog
CoffeeCup Web Design Software

That's right, I'm an Ambassador for Coffee Cup Software - it was used to create this very page! If you would like more details on this software, check this logo or the one at the bottom of this page.


Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

Valid CSS!


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Menu - Theater Section

Well, I re-replaced my CSS menu with my previous Javascript menu - I had some troubles with the CSS menu and decided I needed more testing time before I make it live...

On to other things - I am again working on my theater section of the site...I originaly had a single theater page (with various plays on it) but have since cut the page into seperate parts to make it easier. I am currently in the process of updating this section with additional details and photos...

Lockwatcher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CoffeeCup - HTML Editor- Flash - Web Design Software