@
LOCKWATCHER.COM
Lockwatchers Blog
CoffeeCup Web Design Software

That's right, I'm an Ambassador for Coffee Cup Software - it was used to create this very page! If you would like more details on this software, check this logo or the one at the bottom of this page.


Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

Valid CSS!


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Monday, August 23, 2010

Website Menus & Javascript Etc.

Well, I have once again removed my Javascript menu and replaced it with a fully CSS one. This works well, and eliminates extra unneeded Javascript. Should be adding a new section to my site that details my outdoor water garden project. I am planning on building a 4' waterwheel and make a plan available online as well.
Lockwatcher

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelia said...

hi I came across your website after doing some rust removal research I was not sure how to contact you but your electrolytic method seems like an aweful lot of work and I really think you should check out enviro-safe at www.rust911.com It is safe easy and cheap. I hope you look at it, it may save you some time. I tried in on some bicycle parts and it worked really great. Good luck to you.

May 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CoffeeCup - HTML Editor- Flash - Web Design Software